Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vons trip~ 11/8

Vons has some great deals this week plus there are some freebies which ends today. 

Here is the breakdown.  I know there is a lot of sweet stuff but I'll be baking a lot in the next couple of months...  4 boxes of Kleenex, 4 tubes of toothpaste, foil, raisin bread, 1 box of potatoes, 2 Thomas English muffins, 1 bag of bagels, 1 box of Bisquit, 1 bag of flour, 1 bag of whole wheat flour, 1 bag of sugar, 2 bags of brown sugar, butter, cream cheese, 3 cans of frosting, 2 boxes of cake mix, 1 bag of egg noodles, 4 Deli Creations, syrup, 1 16 lb. turkey, 1 dozen eggs, bacon, chocolate chips, 2 Pillsbury cookie doughs, 2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, 2 boxes of chicken broth, 2 CPK pizzas, 4 boxes of Rice Krispie Treats, 2 jars of peanut butter & 1 can of black beans)  I think that is it.

Some of the food including the turkey will be donated to a family we've adopted thru our MOMS Club for Thanksgiving.

For free with Vons deals... 2 cartons of OJ, bacon, raisin bread & a dozen of eggs.
Free with coupons... 4 tubes of toothpaste & brownie mix


I got all this plus [not pictured] a 16 lb. turkey, 2 CPK pizzas & 4 boxes of Rice Krispie Treats for $69.11 
Plus I got $5 off a future purchase.
I saved $114.31!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment