11/15/09 at 9:30pm... I just read that the website crashed & the deal is dead. Ughhhh!!!! :(
How great would this be to give to a grandparent or someone special!! I can't wait to make ours. I don't know how long the code is good for so don't wait too long.
Here's how to get a free custom photo Christmas ornament:
::Go here and login in or sign up. Then click on "Photo Gifts" and then on "Ornaments".
::Choose between the two ornaments which are $12.99 and create your custom photo ornament. Only the $12.99 ornaments work for this promo code so be sure that is the price of what you add to your cart otherwise it won't work.
::Go to checkout and use promo code mallornament and it should take your total down to $0.00. [I read that this code works better if you retype it instead of cutting & pasting it into the spot]
::Checkout paying nothing for your free ornament!
p.s. If you happen to have more than one login you might be able to get more than one free ornament ;)
Thanks, Dawn!
ReplyDelete