E-coupons.... Another HUGE savings were e-coupons. [If I already explained this in another post. I'm sorry! Back pain & 'good' drugs are making me loopy!!] I haven't really talked about them much but all you need to do is sign up & add your club card number for the grocery store. Just click "save to card" and you're done. I usually add them all because I never know what kind of deal will be out there. The ecoupons vary by zip code. You can use the ecoupons PLUS paper/normal coupons for items!!!!! :) The ecoupons are automatically loaded onto your grocery card so when you swipe or enter your card at the grocery store, if you buy any items they automatically come off your receipt!!!
I find that Vons has the most ecoupons. Ralphs is OK & I don't think Albertsons has any. Here are the three I use Cellfire.com, Shortcuts.com and a new one Softcoin.com. I don't recall what product I bought today but it had an ecoupon from EACH of the three sites plus I had a paper/normal coupon which doubled!!!! Yahoooo! I hope this all makes sense.
With the ecoupons alone, I saved $10.05!!!
I received $11.50 in Catalina for a future visit. Essentially free money. Companies run deals when you buy "X" amount of a product you get $X back for a future visit. The 'I can't believe it's butter' sticks were $1.99. I bought 4. I had $1 off coupons for each plus I got a $4 Catalina so 4 boxes of butter were FREE!!
Yes, I went a tad crazy with the Hawaiian rolls. I LOVE those!! We'll be bring them for Thanksgiving & Christmas. I also love making sliders with them. They were $1.49 each! A super deal & yummmmy!
The granola bars were 50 cents a box!! Ghirardelli chocolate chips were $1.89 a super price plus I had a $1 off coupon. 3 bottles of soda for $1! Ok, no more boring details. Sorry if I put you to sleep.
I just realized that they didn't take my coupon for my bacon which would have saved me over $4! grrrrrr!
Note: the cookie mix & frostings aren't us. It's for a MOMS Club service project. I just realized that I did get quite a few junk items though... comfort foods. :)
I spent $74.22 for ALL of this plus I got $11.50 in Catalina coupons.
I saved over $145!!!!!!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment