Friday, November 13, 2009

NO GOOD!!! :( Target~ Leapfrog Alphabet Pal-- price match with TRU

Update:  11/13/09 @ 5pm

I just got home from my Target.  They will NOT honor the TRU 'Door Buster' sale items in their price match.  Very sad!  I'll be taking it back tomorrow.  Oh well!!  This one was too good to be true. :(

Target will price match any ad from a competitor.  You'll need to bring the TRU ad into Target.  The TRU ad is in the Friday newspapers today. You can get a LeapFrog Alphabet Pal for .49!!!!!

You buy the toy with the coupon in this link at the register as normal.  Then take the receipt with the TRU ad to Guest Services and they'll refund the difference. 

I'm going to try this this afternoon.  I thought this would be perfect for the adopt a family we've adopted for our MOMS Club.


2 comments:

  1. I had just bought this, so I tried too. My Target wouldn't do it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the misinformation. :( But glad you got lots of your shopping done :)

    ReplyDelete