I'm not feeling very well today so I'm just going to post a few links to some great deals on the web. Happy shopping & grabbing some good deals! :) I'm sure I'm missing a million deals but here are a few to keep you busy.
Gap & Old Navy~ 20% off today plus FREE shipping
Real Simple, House Beautiful & Southern Living magazines for $5 thru Dec. 1st!!!
At Staples, Durcell batteries for FREE!!!
****At SeeHere, there are FREE photo cards. I received our order over the weekend & we were very impressed with the quality. I loved that you could adjust the pictures around on the card & so much more. Highly recommend them! You'll have to do this freebie by TODAY!!!!!!****
Restaurant.com gift cards are 80% off today. $25 gift cards for $2!! Use code SAVE and Pay $2 thru 11/30/09
Victoria Secrets~ 3 sweaters & 1 scarf for $31
Snapfish... As Seen on Rachael Ray. Save 50% on photo books and help Rachael feed the hungry til 12/2
***Feed it Forward thru Restaurant.com I've sent several of these free $10 of these gift cards.
From now through 12/25 you can give a $10 Restaurant.com gift certificate to up to 30 people every day for completely FREE. In this initiative called “Feed It Forward” by Restaurant.com, the website has 3 million $10 Gift certificates available for you and me to gift to friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, whoever we wish. There are 5,000 restaurants participating and with the chance to give daily to up to 30 people a day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment