Friday, November 20, 2009

CVS trip~ 10/20

I had a random but very good trip to CVS today.  I didn't use my $5 ECB which would have made my out of pocket much lower.  Oh well.  I can use them next week.

here is what I got...
--Kleenex = $1 minus a 75 cent coupon= 25 cents!!
--One bag of 18 mini boxes of raisins= 29 cents!!!!!
--1 deodorant= $2.99 minus $2 coupon plus $1 ECB= free
-- 1 Covergirl foundation= $13   1 Covergirl blush=$10.  I had a coupon for buy 1 foundation get 1 blush free.  So they took $10 off PLUS I got $10 in ECB for buying them both.  crazy huh!  I payed $13 for both [but got $10 in ECB]
--1 bag of misc hair products, barretts, pony tail holders, etc.= $19.99 marked down to $2.99.   Unbeknownst to me it was on clearance for .29!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I had a $4 off a $20 purchase coupon too


I paid about $16 for all of this BUT I got $15 in ECBs!! Not bad for $1

No comments:

Post a Comment