Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vons trips~ 9/15

I had heard that the Deli Creation sandwiches were on sale for buy one get one free at Vons until today.  Wish I had knew about this earlier & I would have gone earlier.  There are coupon machines next to the sandwiches which spit out a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free.

I seem to always get the grouchy manager and he's always anal & not very nice when I check out. grrrrr!!  I had to fight with him.  I think he screwed me over but oh well!

Long story short, I got 6 Deli Creations for $7!!!   Ham lunchmeat was marked down to $1, a dozen & half eggs were on sale for $1.49, Alpine Lake low fat sliced Swiss cheese was $1.99, Hormel lunchmeat [these are very good & have no chemicals] were on sale for $2 (but I had coupons for 50 each) & Nature's Pride bread was $2.50 (but I had a $1 off coupon).


I saved $27.36 which was 63% and paid $15.94!  Not bad considering there are 6 lunches for hubbie here!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment