Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ralphs trip

My Ralphs trip was not nearly as exciting as my trip to Vons but I did save about 64%.  Ralphs had an event, that ended today, where you buy 10 items you save $5 (essentially 50 cents off each of those items).   The Lean Cuisines were $1.50 with the sale reduction.  I had a coupon from All You in Sept.~ buy 3 save $2!  I used that another time to get 3 more.  I got the chocolate chips for $1.50 (minus the special & a coupon).  DiGiorno pizza was only $3.  The Capri Sun was only $1 with the special event. Plus a few other things we needed.  I love love love that Minute Maid juice.  It was on sale for 97 cents & its only 5 calories per serving!!!!! :)  

Another tip... checkout the clearance section of the grocery store.  It's usually near the lunchmeat/cheese sections.  There is usually a section in the meat dept. too.  I love to see what deals or quick sales they put in there.  I got $1 lunchmeat today.


Total paid: $22.46  saved 64%

No comments:

Post a Comment