Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I stole food from Vons today!!!

Vons had a great deal where when you bought 4 items (cereals & granola bars), you'd save $4.  I had manufacturer coupons for each one.  The best part was that I had e-coupons for lots of my items too.  This is only my second time using e-coupons. [more on these in another post].   This is where I really saved a lot of money.

I got 7 boxes of cereal, YoPlus Yogurt, loaf of french bread, 4 bags of nut clusters, 2 lbs. of carrots, one pkg of lunchmeat & 1 box of granola bars. 

The nut clusters were $2.50 each.  I had $1.60 off coupons for each of the nut clusters plus I saved $1 on each for buying 4.  I also had $3 off in e-coupons!! They paid me for each bag. Plus I got a coupon for a free capri sun on a future purchase

Cereal & granola bars were buy 4 save $4.  I bought a combo of 8 so I saved $8 plus coupons & e-coupons.  I got two coupons for free capri suns.

I had $1 off the carrots so I got 2lbs. for $1.  I had $1 off the french bread so it was 49 cents.



Total paid:  $1.43!!!  saved 97%!!!!

This is by far my best trip ever.  Not sure I'll ever be able to top this.

No comments:

Post a Comment