Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Albertsons trip

I just got back from Albertsons.  The coupon book I spoke about a week or so ago expired today so I wanted to take advantage of some deals.  I used Albertson coupons plus manufacturer coupons on several items.  We eat a lot of cheese and lunch meat around here.  I had $10 off coupon from a deal a coupon of weeks ago too.   I saved $53.28!!!!  Granted I would never pay the ridiculous full price of some of these items.  I only paid $3.68!!! 

2 boxes of low sugar oatmeal
2 jars of mayo
2 blocks of extra sharp cheddar cheese (I see mac & cheese in our future)
1 box of Cheeze-Its (reduced fat) :)
2 pkgs. of carrots (I need to find some carrots recipes)
2 pkgs. of lunchmeat
2 pkgs. of sliced [processed] cheese (my son loves it though)
1 can of corn

No comments:

Post a Comment