Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Target trip~ 9/15


Austin had an appt. today for 2 hours so I had some time to myself to get some shopping done.  I didn't do much shopping last week so I wanted to take advantage of a few deals this week. 

the price I paid is in [$X.XX ] plus the coupons I used in (X/$Y)

Target brand wipes~ 210 wipes [$4.24] ($1 off)
1 Dignorno Melts [$1.79] ($1 off)  {Hubbie loves these for lunches plus its tons cheaper than going out}
2 Pepperidge Farms cookies [$2 for both] ($1 each plus $1/2 Target coupon) [I'm on a diet so hubs gets these]
1 Palmolive dish soap [.49!] ($1) Plus I have a coupon for a free try me.  I submit and get $1.49 back.  So a money maker of a $1 :)
2 Crystal Light packets [$1.97 for both]  ($2/2)
1 Jiff Peanut Butter Omega [$2]  {curious to see how this tastes}
8 Market Pantry individual string cheese [FREE]  (I used four $1/2 Market Pantry coupons) {they are usually 40 cents each}
4 Transformer cars [$8 total] (I had two buy one get one free coupons)  {good for bdays or stocking stuffer} :)
2 Card making kits~ each kit makes 4 cards [$1 total]  (50% off some items in the dollar section)
2 Eggo waffles [$1 for both]  ($1/2 Target & $1/2 manufacturer coupon)
2 Eggo pancakes [$2 for both] ($1/2 Target & $1/2 man. coupon)
2 Ragu sauce [1.83 for both]  (.75/2 Target & $1/2 man. coupon)
3 Uncle Bens brown rice bags [$3.37 for all]  ($1 Target & $1 man.)
5 Kashi products {2 dinners, 2 cereals & 1 snack bars} [$7.90 minus $5 Target gift card]
plus several other little items from the dollar section that were 50 cents

All this was $38.03 MINUS $5 Target gift card = $33.03!!!!  I saved $45.17!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment