I did the candy deal. Buy $15 in product & get $5 back in ECB. The most bang for your buck is to spend as close to $15 without going over too far. I bought 3 bags at $5 each so that was good. Essentially 3 bags of Halloween candy for $10.
The Dry Idea deodorants were on sale for $2.29 & you get $1 in ECB. I had a $2 off coupon which made these more than free. Unfortunately these coupons are no longer available. It pays to be a pack rat. ;)
I got 2 trial mix bags for $3. They also have small boxes of misc crackers & cookies on sale for $1. I had a Wheat Thin coupon for $1 which made them free! [you can print that coupon twice per computer.]
When I passed thru the card section I saw that when you bought 2 cards, you got 1 free. I needed some birthday cards so this was good deal & one less stop to make.
I used a $4 off coupon when you spend $20. Plus a few manufactuer coupons & ECBs ($10, $6.99, $2 & $2) from prior trips.
My total out of pocket was $1.57 and I got $8 back in ECBs.
You pay tax on the full amount of your purchase. Tax was $1.12 so I only paid .45 for all of this. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment