--4 Oust cans (I had 2 Buy 1 Get 1 free coupons plus I got some ECBs for buying them)
--2 Stayfree liners (B1G1 coupon plus if you buy 2 selected items you get the mouthwash for FREE!! I had a $1 off coupon for the mouthwash too) [sending these off to the troops]
--2 cupcake mix kits were about $1.25 each
--light bulb was free with ECB
--Playtex was on sale plus I had a $1 off coupon and got $3 in ECBs.
--Snoopy cup/plate/bowl was $3 [I think my son will love this. I'll give it to him closer to Christmas]
--tissue paper wasn't as good as a deal as it should have been at $1
--a recycle bag tag that I'll earn an ECB for every 4 times I bring it in
I spent $12 and some change for all of this. I used a $5 off coupon, other coupons plus about $14 in ECBs. I earned $13 in ECBs that I'll be rolling into a few more deals tomorrow. Stayed tuned!!
I saved $60!!! crazy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment