Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chicken Ranch Pizza

I made this last week too.  Yummmy!  I made my own dough because I didn't want to go to the store but I'll definately be buying dough next time.  I still haven't mastered making dough or breads yet.

Chicken Ranch Pizza
pizza crust/dough
¼ cup Ranch dressing
¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese [I used Monterey Jack instead]
½-1 grilled chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 tomato, seeded and diced
2-3 green onions, chopped
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese

---You could also add mushrooms to this.  When I put mushrooms on pizza, I like to microwave them for about 30 seconds before putting them on the pizza and baking them.
--- Bacon would also be very good on this.

Preheat the oven and a pizza stone to 500° F. Allow the stone to heat for at least 30 minutes.  Gently roll out the pizza dough into a large circle, leaving a thicker ring around the edge for the crust. Spread the Ranch dressing in a thin layer evenly over the unbaked crust. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Top with grilled chicken, tomato and green onions. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar. Once assembled, carefully transfer the parchment round and pizza to the preheated baking stone and return to the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment