If your New Years resolution is to save more on groceries & household items, then get a few extra coupon inserts today. If you have a friend, neighbor or relative that doesn't 'do' coupons, then use theirs. If you are in So Cal, the LA Times has much better coupons than the Register. We get both papers (long story) then I go and get a couple more LA Times. It's well worth the $1.50 for the paper with 5 inserts. I'll save much more than what the paper cost.
There is a $2.50 Electrasol dish washing detergent coupon in the LA Times this morning. Walgreens (I think) is running a special that these end up being FREE with Register Rewards. This is where you can stock up on this item and not have to buy them until this deal rolls around again. :)
I'll post the CVS & Walgreens sales later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment