Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Alice.com


I know it's an interesting name for a website. Have you ever heard of it???  Well here's the skinny. ;)

It is a super cool website that allows you to purchase household items (cleaning supplies, personal care, baby items, pet food, etc) online. It is FREE to set up an account and it literally takes only a few seconds! I know, I was skeptical at first too, but it's super! Here's the top reasons I think Alice is worth looking in to:


1. FREE SHIPPING - ALWAYS!

There is a 6-item minimum order requirement. However, you only have to order one item if it's first time to order.  You don't have to drive to the store, take the kids & deal with lines. ;)

2. LOW, LOW prices

They aren't the lowest prices on everything but just like other stores, there are a few hot buys each week.  The other day they had Ivory soap (3 pack) for 18 CENTS!!!  Wowza!
3. Clip Free Coupons!

These are often the same as are found in the newspaper inserts and come off automatically when you order. You can only use one like coupon per item. Alice automatically applies coupons for you on thousands of products. A typical user finds $100’s in annual coupon savings without any extra work!

4. Make Money!

You can refer friends and earn $$ - that's right 3% of each order.   You'll get $10 FREE after you spend your first $50 for using my referal link here - and then you can refer YOUR friends! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I earned a $5 Alice.com giftcard thru Swagbucks last year.  I just used that giftcard in my first Alice.com purchase.  Their paper towels were a good deal & the giftcard was burning a whole in my pocket. ;)

I paid NOTHING for 4 rolls of Bounty Basic paper towels & 2 boxes of bendable straws.   Free shipping!   Can't wait to get my order.  [sorry the picture didn't fit but click on it to see the entire thing]



2 comments:

  1. Ok so I signed up for Alice a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if it really was that good of a deal...thanks for this post..I may just place my first order now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! keep your eyes posted for the good deals b/c some of their stuff is pretty high.

    ReplyDelete