Sunday, August 30, 2009

shopping trip to Albertsons

There is a good Catalina deal at Albertson thru Tuesday regarding ConAgra products. (see the "special promotions" section)  If you purchase $25 in the listed ConAgra products then you get $10 in Catalina coupons.  Catalina coupons are the coupons that print out as your check out.  In my opinion they are usually junk but this is super!  It's $10 to be used on a future visit & is free $$$! :)

In order to get your best bang for your buck on this deal, I think it's best to buy more of the lower priced items especially if you use coupons.  The September All You magazine has several coupons for this deal.

This is my shopping trip from yesterday.  I had a ton of coupons for the items in the special promotion plus a few of the other sale items.  I spent $18 on all of this and got $10 back.  Not bad for basically $8!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment