Yes, I'm a tad obsessive with CVS right now. I couldn't pass up this deal. I bought different items but the idea is to spend $25 in Aveeno products and you get $10 back in ECBs. I love their products for me & for Austin.
Did you know that if you swipe your CVS card at one of the swipers where you find out how much an item is, coupon(s) will come out!!! It might be $4 off a $20 purchase or $1 off something in the store. You never know what you'll get. As soon as I walk in the store (my store it's near the door), I try to swipe my CVS card & see what I get.
Ok back to my big steal of the day. I got a tub of cream, daily scrub & cleaning pads. I think the total was about $27. If you click on the link above, there was a link to Aveeno coupons. Three should print out and one was if you buy 3 items you save $10. So I used that coupon. Plus I had a $4 when you buy $20.
[If you that an Autofill survey/video on CVS' website, they'll give you a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase. ]
$27+ tax for 3 items
-$10 Aveeno coupon
-$4 CVS coupon
-----
$13 total + tax
-9.99 in ECBs (from a prior transaction)
-1.79 in ECBs (from a prior transaction)
Out of pocket (OOP).... I paid $1.92 for all three items PLUS I got $10 back in ECBs!! I'll roll those $10 for something good next week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment