I've recently discovered the CVS "game" as I call it. They have been having great deals each week. They offer something called Extra Care Bucks (ECB). Lately, they have items that you can get for free and sometimes overage. Meaning they pay me!!!! :)
I usually roll my ECBs to the next week so it keeps my out of pocket very low. Today, I got 2 bags of skittles (my treat) (89¢ ECB x 2) , Paper mate pens (99¢ ECB) & CVS Ibuprofen ($3.29 ECB). I paid less than a dollar in tax because I used ECBs from another visit. :) I received $6.06 in ECBs for another visit. I plan to go back later in the week for a few other good deals.
Here's a great site for some of the So Cal deals at Tia's Savings Cents.
Wow- I never knew this. What a great tip! Thanks Dawn-
ReplyDeleteBeckie