Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly giveaway



I love Shutterfly!!  I've made several of their photo books, photo cards & calendars and their quality is awesome.  Their new holiday cards are unique and very reasonable.  I'm making a couple of photo books for Christmas presents.

I'm giving away to TWO lucky readers.... one 8x8 photobook plus 10 holiday cards each.  You'll need to complete your book and cards by Dec. 6th.  

There are two ways to enter.... Leave a comment about your favorite holiday tradition or share this link via Facebook.   If you share on Facebook, please leave a comment so you'll be entered into the drawing. :)

The contest ends on Monday, Nov. 22nd at 10pm PST. The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org.  

Thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. My favorite holiday tradition is making cut out sugar cookies and decorating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you!

    I love making hot chocolate & taking the boys to look at lights with my husband + bff and her family. The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!

    My favorite tradition is taking the kids out to see all the Christmas lights. It is so fun to see their faces light up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is making and decorating Christmas cookies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shared this link via Facebook!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite holiday tradition is going out to see Christmas lights, it still dazzles me even as an adult. Sharing that with my children is really special.

    ReplyDelete