This Apple Crisp was very easy and made in a slow cooker. I used graham crackers for the 'crust.'
I made Garlic Artichoke Dip the other night when we had some friends over for dinner. I couldn't find marinated artichokes so I added a dry pack of ranch dressing/dip to the mix. It added great flavor.
I made Honeyed Banana Berry Cookies for dessert. I'd never had creamy honey! Very sweet but gooood!They weren't like a normal crunchy cookie. They were much more cake like. It was good to try something a little different. This only has 4 ingredients too!! :)
I made Cornflake Chicken Tenders for dinner last night. A big hit especially with my toddler. He even helped crush the cornflakes. He loved that!!! They are healthy too! ;)
Cornflake Chicken Tenders
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 egg whites
2 cups finely crushed corn flakes cereal (a Honey Nut cereal would be good too!)
Heat the oven to 400˚F. Place an oven-safe cooling rack on a baking sheet and set aside.[This will allow the chicken to get crispy on both sides]
Combine the flour and spices in a small bowl; set aside. Crack 2 eggs and separate the egg whites from the yoke & put whites in another small bowl; set aside. Place the crushed cereal in a medium-sized bowl or pie plate.
Dip the chicken pieces in the seasoned flour, then the egg whites, then the cereal. Place the coated chicken strips on the rack in the baking sheet. Repeat until all done with chicken.
Bake the coated chicken pieces in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
I tried the honey/banana/blueberry cookies. I musth have done something wrong because the batter didn't work for cookies, but they made good muffins. Thanks for sharing all your recipes.
ReplyDelete