Amazon just released a brand-new Amazon Mom program and when you sign up you get a free three-month Prime membership. If you use Swagbucks, this is perfect because you’ll be able to save some money and get faster shipping for Christmas presents or birthdays!
You can also save 30% off diapers and wipes and you’ll get an additional free one-month Amazon Prime membership for each $25 you spend in a single transaction in the Baby store — up to one year of free Prime.
Amazon Prime gives you free two-day shipping on all orders which qualify for Super Saver Shipping. However, you don’t have to meet any minimum $25 threshold like usual. So if you find a great deal for only $2, you get free shipping. I free Prime membership right now and I love it!

Thanks Dawn. I was really considering re-upping my Prime membership for Christmas. Now I'll wait a little longer :D
ReplyDelete