Total spent: $23.12
Saved: $33.54 (60%)
If you need chicken breasts, Dreyer's ice cream, cereal, pasta sauce or pasta run to Vons. They are having a weekend sale with great prices on those items. The chicken & ice cream are a weekend special but not the pasta sauce & pasta. Here are the deals this week.
--2 bags of 4 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken for $5.88 each ($1.47 lb. incredible!!!)
--Buy 2 Classico pasta sauce and get 2 Vons pasta free
[I had $1.50 off 2 Classico jars so I got 2 jars plus 2 pastas for $2.50]
--Wacky Mac is $1 [I had a 50 cent coupon which doubled. making it free]
--Vons brand shredded cheese is $1.99
[I had a $1 off coupon for any product using California milk so it was $1]
--corn tortillas $1.49 minus $1 off coupon. it was 49 cents.
--100 calorie pack cheese was free with a coupon

No comments:
Post a Comment