Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grocery trips today

There are a few good things on sale this weekend at Vons & Ralphs.  I actually went to Ralphs twice (crazy I know)... because I forgot some of my coupons on the first trip.


Ralphs #1 trip... today thru Tuesday, a dozen eggs are 99 cents!, blackberries 99 cents, certain bread 99 cents, Country Crock butter $1, Mission Tortillas $1, rice $1, Smart Taste $1.   I used coupons for the tortillas, rice & pasta so those were all free. :)  
Total spent $9.14 and saved over $24!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralphs trip #2... Ralphs has a deal this week.  Buy $15 of certain Kraft products and get 2 gallons of milk for free!!  That's almost a $5 savings right there.  Rice, Tabasco sauce & butter were free with coupons.  Ground beef was only $3.99 for 4 lbs. on clearance.   Capri sun was 88 cents after sale & coupon.  I thought the pizza was on sale but it wasn't.  That killed my total. :(

Total spent $22.47 and saved $41.44!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally a trip to Vons... they are having a weekend sale which is pretty good.  Cheese is $1.69 with coupon in ad (minus a 50 cent off coupon).  Mangos 3 for $1.  Avocados 2 for $1.  Tuna 2 for 88 cents [awesome stock up price!].  Kraft dressing 99 cents (minus $1/2 coupon for 50 cents ea.).  Tortillas were $1 (minus a $1 coupon) [free!].   Irish Spring $2.99 with ad in paper (minus $1 coupon) .  Ice cream $2.39.  Seattle Best Coffee latte drink [free w/coupon]

I picked up the wrong Red Baron pizza.  Should have been $2.99 but was charged a lot more.  Oh well!  You win some and you lose some. 

Spent $18.90 and saved $32.81

No comments:

Post a Comment