Thursday, May 27, 2010

CVS trip~ 5/26


A couple of weeks ago, I scored at CVS.  They had glucose monitors on sale plus you got $15 in ECBs with purchase.  I had a coupon for a free monitor so I essentially got $15 free ECBs. :)  [We don't need the monitors but I donate them.] 

Since I had a little 'funny' ECBs to burn, I wanted to get some swim diapers & try the new denim diapers.  I lucked out because I had a CVS & manufacturer coupon for each!!  CVS has a great deal this week on men's body washes.  You can buy 2 for $4 each and you'll get $8 back. (basically free).  I had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon so I got 2 for $4 plus $8 in ECBs back. :)

Huggies denim diapers $9.99-$1 coupon- $3 coupon=$5.99
Little swimmers $6.99- $2 coupon - $1 coupon=$3.99
Gillette hair & body wash 2 for $8- $4=$4
plus tax
minus $16 in ECBs from prior visit....
I paid 8 cents for all of this
I also received $8 in ECBs for the body wash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment