I wanted to take advantage of a few more deals this week.
Here is shopping trip #1:
I used the 15% Walgreens coupon (which is only good today & you need to give them this first)
--The gum was about 27 cents each after a coupon & Walgreens coupon
--4 three Musketeers truffle candy bars was $1.71 minus I earned $1.50 in RR (so 21 cents for 4!!!!)
--2 Kotex tampons were about $5 plus I got $3 in RR! ($1 each?!?!!!)
--Pull-ups were $5.54 minus $3 in RR ($2.54 total!!)
Total out of pocket was $7.57 but I got $7.50 back in RR!!! wahoooo!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trip #2
I used another Walgreens 15% off coupon for this trip
--Dove Men's wash was $6 minus $1.50 coupon plus I earned $6 in RR [overage!] :)
--Orbit gum was $1.27 minus $1 coupon= .27 cents
--Milk was $2.49
--Eggs were .99
I used two $3 RR from trip #1.
Total out of pocket was $1.79 and I earned $6 in RR!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For both trips I paid $9.36 and earned $13.50 in RR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment