Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tis the season... beautiful new Shutterfly invites and holiday cards PLUS a deal!!


I'm loving the fresh, new, creative & beautiful Shutterfly holiday cards.  I know Halloween isn't even here yet but it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas. ;)

Here's a fun unique one that I really like.  Not sure I've ever seen one like this.  Love that we could share a few fun events from the year with our family and friends.


We don't usually do Thanksgiving cards but these are awesome!!  Love the ones that say "We are thankful"  So true!!!


After looking at these invites, I want to host a party.  So many cute & festive ones!!
Ohhhh a cookie swap would be yummy!!


 Loving the new styles of their Christmas story cards!!
Here are a few of my favs... I have too many to list.
I love that they tell a story.  Another thing that I love about their new cards is that you can put additional pictures in the inside of the folded cards.





Here's the great news... Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!!!


Are you a blogger? Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly?
Click here to go to Shutterfly for information on how you can get 50 free holiday cards.  Please make sure to select Clever 1000 as the referral source.


No comments:

Post a Comment