There were a few good deals at Vons that I wanted to get and Ralphs had a couple too.
Vons... 4 bottles of Classico pasta sauce (love these!!), 2 Kings rolls, 96% lean beef which was 50% off and beef for stir fry which was also 50% off.
[We're going to have burgers tonight on yummy Hawaiian rolls, roasted french fries & cole slaw. This dinner cost less than $5.]
I had a $1.50 off ground beef coupon when you buy 2 Classico sauces that combined with the 50% off clearance. The ground beef was $1.10!!!! Unbelievable price for ground beef so lean.
I didn't realize until I had left but the other beef rang up wrong... in my favor!! This never happens to me. They actually paid me 50 cents for that meat. I love it!
I used the $4 coupon that I earned over the weekend so I only paid $3.98 for this. 85% savings!!!!
I then headed over to Ralphs to get a couple of things. If you get magazines like Parents, Parenting, cooking magazines, etc. there have been good coupons in them lately. I had three $1 off Smart Taste pasta coupons. They were on sale for $1 this week... FREE pasta!! :) The sour cream was $1 which is a super deal. The milk & light lemonade are staples in our house. ;)
I spent $4.96 and saved almost $11 for a 69% savings.
No comments:
Post a Comment