Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A few steals from the past week...

I went to Vons over the weekend, I spent only $20 and some change on all this plus got back $4 to spend on a future visit.  I had saved over 80%!!!

4 bottles of Windex cleaner, bananas, strawberries, 2 4-packs of mini cream cheese, 2 boxes of cereal, 2 7 Ups, 2 cans of beans, loaf of brean, 2 English Muffins, 3 pasta, 3 Lunchables, Cole Slaw, Sun Chips and 3.5 lbs. of meat!!  WOWZA!!!


Highlights...
--The meat in the front is sirloin steak.  5 big pieces (3.5 lbs total) for less than $10.  It was on 50% clearance. We grilled one steak for dinner and the rest went to the freezer. 
--3 Lunchables were 99 cents each but I had $1 off coupons for each.  FREE!
--4 bottles of Windex...I don't remember all the details but I made $$ on them with coupons & sale. :)
--7 Up was on sale over the weekend for 69 cents.  I had two $1 off coupons plus an ecoupon.  
They paid me for them :)
--Sun Chips... Free with coupon
--Mini cream cheese rang up at 49 cents (I think it was wrong) plus I had two coupons.  I made $$. 

No comments:

Post a Comment