Friday, October 23, 2009

Walgreens trip

I made a trip to Walgreens yesterday to take advantage of a couple freebies & good deals.  The price before coupons & Register Rewards was about $44!!!  Are you kidding me!!! 

The TP [head down... I know I didn't need any but I can't pass up a good deal] $3.99 minus $1 off coupon
Puffs tissue were 89 cents each
Cold medicines were $4.99 ea.  When you bought 3 you got $8 in RR plus I had $5.50 in coupons. :)  So it was about $1.50 for all three!!!
Pert was 2/$5 & you got 2 RR.  I had $3 in coupons for they were free.
Tuna was only 55 cents!!!
Mailing envelopes 3/$1 with coupon in ad
Sure deodorant 2/$3 with coupon in ad plus I had two $1.50 off coupons.  they were free


This was $14 and some change but I received $10 in RR for another visit.  Not bad for $4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment