Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vons trip~ 10/6

I went to Vons yesterday to take advantage (again) of the Kellogg cereal deal before it ended.  They also have a new Catalina where if you buy 3 to 5 Pillsbury rolls, breads, cinnamon rolls, etc. you'll receive a coupon for money back on your next purchase.

I got all this plus 3 boxes of Capri Sun (from a deal a couple of weeks ago) for $16 and some change.  Plus I got a $3 off Catalina coupon.  So basically $13 for all of this.  Not as sweet as a couple of weeks ago but not bad considering cereal is usually $3+ per box and there are 3 sandwiches for hubbie's lunch.

The cereal was 49 cents each with the sale & coupon.  The whole wheat pasta was only 34 cents with the sale & coupon.  I should have got more pasta!!


No comments:

Post a Comment