I hit Albertsons this afternoon to take advantage of their weekend special & buy $10 of participating products and save $3. Hopefully
this link works because it show all the products in the deal. The healthy pasta is an amazing deal! It's on sale for $1 & if you buy a combination of different products totally $10... the pasta will be 70 cents. If you use one of the coupons in
this link ($1/2), the pasta will be
20 CENTS!! That's a steal!! :) I also got some popcorn that was also 20 CENTS a box! I needed a few spices so those made my total go higher than I wanted.
I got:
6 bags/boxes of pasta for 20 cents each
2 boxes of popcorn for 20 cents each
7 Yoplait yogurts for 31 cents ea. w/coupon
1 sour cream $1
2 big bags of Splenda for $6.50 [for healthy holiday cooking. ;)] (the Splenda is normally $9.99 a bag!!!)
1 strawberries .99
Bottle of peppercorn $1.69 w/coupon
Bay leaves $2.69 w/coupon
OJ $2.50
I spent $17.60 for all of this. I saved 73%!!
No comments:
Post a Comment