- Beef Stroganof With Egg-noodles... very easy and good!
- BBQ mini meatloaves... yummmmy!
- Pasta with pumpkin/butternut squash and sausage ... this can be made with either pumpkin (canned) or butternut squash. I used turkey sausage and whole wheat pasta to make this healthier. Something a little different and very good!
- Blueberry pancakes... try to let the batter sit about an hour (if possible) before you cook. Very fluffy and good!!
- Super Nachos with Butternut Queso ... OMG- I loved this!! I made it for my aunt and she enjoyed it. The butternut queso would be awesome as a soup (minus the nachos). ;)
- Crockpot Chow Mein ... good!!!
- Gluten free Chocolate Banana Muffins... pretty good since I've never cooked gluten free. I used brown rice flour, substituted butter for the oil and add some chocolate chips to the recipe.
- Mini taco meatloaves ... if you or your family doesn't like spice just use regular canned tomatoes. I didn't use the queso salsa b/c I didn't have any. These were delish!!!!
- Banana crunch muffins... the granola adds a great taste. very good!!!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Lots of recipes...
here are some of the latest dishes I've made...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment