Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swagbucks

Taking the Swagbuck surveys has really increased my swagbucks.  I get declined way more than I get accepted but when I do get accepted it's SO worth it.  Getting 150 swagbucks for a few minutes of my time is so worth it. 

For those of you that signed up under my referral link & would like me to email you whenever I find out a code, please let me know.  Swagbucks won't let anyone directly post codes on the internet but via email I can. ;)   So drop me a note at daustinvb at msn dot com with your email and I'll add you to the list.

I just sent a couple of you a code for 20 swagbucks. :)  I've now earned 16 $5 Amazon gift cards.  Wahooo!

If you'd like to sign up here's my referral code... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mommy2austin

Also if you just click on the 'trusted surveys' section each day, you'll received 1 Swagbuck.  Not much for one day but over a month...it adds up. :)

thanks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment