Friday, June 4, 2010

HOT! CVS diaper and baby clearance



I've hit several of the CVS stores in my area.  All of them are totally different!!  Some stores has some their Huggies diapers & wipes on clearance up to 75% off!!  A few had their pull-ups for 75% off!  CVS has one of their kind of diapers & wipes up to 75% off too.  They varied from 25% off to 75% off.  Also Johnson & Johnson products were on clearance. 


Diapers were $2.37 plus I got $2 in ECB
Baby powder was .74 cents
Hand santizer was .87 cents
Total= 3.98
I had $4 in ECB for a prior trip so it was free. 
I just paid 35 cents in tax & I got $2 in ECB.

**This is not meant to brag.  I hope this can inspire you to do it too!!**


I only shop CVS now because it's the easiest program (in my opinion) and
I was getting overwhelmed with all the other drug stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment