Here are few of my recent treats...
I made these Banana Bread Pancakes this morning. They melt in your mouth. I cut the sugar in half and they still are wonderful.
A yummy breakfast frittata... Baked Potato Frittata
Bought real maple syrup for the first time recently. Oh my! It's heavenly. These were a nice sweet treat!... Maple Walnut Muffins
LOVED these Grilled Cheese and Ham Waffles! Awesome as leftovers for lunch for my son. Pop in the toaster and done. :)
A little healthy comfort food... Chicken with Lemon & Leek Pasta
YUMMMMY! Low fat onion rings! I had some issues at the end with the breading sticking to the onions because it got too wet from the milk from the onions. Next time I'll put the breading mixture into two different bowls to out smart it. ;)
A twist on the usual Chicken Parmesean... Cube Steak Parmesean. I always find cube steaks on sale so this made for an inexpensive meal & delish too.
This soup was tastey!! Corn & Chipotle Tortilla soup. I added some chicken too.
You'd never know that this was healthy! Sooo good! Weight Watchers Chicken Fried Rice
Oh boy these were yummmmy! Mini Meatball Sliders with Pesto
I need to make these again! Devine!! Butternut Squash Enchiladas
These were very easy & good! Would be great for a party. Mini lasagna cups
No comments:
Post a Comment