Saturday, January 1, 2011

December meals and treats

I've been a little MIA lately.  The holidays are a busy time & I'm struggling with juggling all the 'balls' right now.  Thank you for your support and reading my blog this past year!!!!

Here are a few of the tastey treats that I made in Decemeber. Enjoy!

Zucchini Pizza Casserole... this is great if you're looking for a low carb yummy meal.


Mac and Cheese Muffins (not sure if I posted this or not).  Awesome recipe that you can hide puree butternut squash too. ;)

Chili Beef Sliders... very easy and delicious!!!

Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin-Gorgonzola Sauce  [I used regular mushrooms].  A bit different but very good!!!

Pumpkin or Butternut Squash Cheddar Chipotle Soup [adjust the amount of chipotle if you're feeding kids.  I only used about 1/2 a chipotle pepper.]  We had a friend over for dinner and he raved about it.



Spiced Pumpkin Waffles... we loved it!

Eggnog Pancakes... yummmmmy!

These recipes aren't online.  I got them from Paula Deen's Christmas magazine.  Super yummy!
-Bananas Foster Fritters with Warm Banana Rum Sauce... delish but kind of fell apart on me.
-Roast Been and Mini Biscuits and Sage Butter
-Pecan Crusted Fried Brie Bites
-Mac and Cheese with Sausage Topping
-White Chocolate and Toffee Fudge


I was a bit 'domestic' with some of my holiday gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment